Senior .NET Developer
This position serves as a Senior-Level Web Applications Developer within the Ferries Division of WSDOT with specialized knowledge, experience, and expertise in developing software application projects in a fluid and dynamic environment. This position will be able to work independently or as a member of a WSDOT IT project team to:
- Serve as our Lead Developer for our Public Web Apps Modernization
- Serve as our technical subject matter expert in migrating our Public Web Apps into the WSDOT Azure tenant
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC (Framework 4x or .NET 7+), Web APIs hosted in IIS on prem and Azure App Service in the cloud.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps.
- Migrating On-prem Web Applications to the MS Azure Cloud.
- Experience working with ESRI.
- Obtain an understanding of key business needs and work directly with end-users and business contacts to create effective solutions.
- Elicit, understand, and document complex business processes and translate them into solutions.
- Interact and consult with senior and mid-level managers of WSDOT business units, as well as key subject matter experts.
- Exercise excellent communication skills for communicating various system issues and meeting the customer’s expectations.
- Participate in workshops/training with business/applications owners and end-users.
- Effectively manage time to assure commitments are met on time.
Three (3) references are required for each Proposed Contractor. The following information is
- Name of Proposed Contractor
- Name of Reference
- Title/Position of Reference
- Name of Company/Firm of Reference
- Phone number and E-mail address of Reference