Title: Data Analyst
Dept: Quality Assurance
Immediate Supervisor: CCBHC Director
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing data, reporting, analytics, and visualization in support of program and company business operations and customer service delivery.
- Cleansing, merging, and processing data required to generate dashboards and reports for quality, operational, and financial purposes.
- Convert raw data into meaningful analysis with the help of interactive, easy to understand dashboards and reports
- Troubleshoot reporting issues, optimize existing capabilities and participate in the migration of reporting infrastructure
- Working with a team to develop file exchange from the agency’s electronic health record to the state’s data warehouse
- Working in Power BI and SQL to include data modeling, report and dashboard development and data integration
- Collaborating with IT, Quality Assurance, Administration Team to identify and understand their analytical needs and translate these into impactful solutions
- Analyzing and testing accuracy of data
- Learning SPQM and providing reports to Administration
- Learning and building reports in an Electronic Health Record.
- Assisting operations staff in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports
- Electronic Health Record onboarding for new employees.
- Ability to educate staff to assist in the utilization and comprehension of data and reports.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- 2+ years of utilizing diverse and rapidly evolving analytics platforms and services in the healthcare field strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working with Power BI, or another similar data visualization platform strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working with SQL, or similar programming language strongly preferred.
- Understanding of utilization of office desktop applications, including Excel, MS SQL,PowerPoint, etc.
- Time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy and the ability to think critically and provide innovative solutions.
- Operational knowledge of healthcare-specific industry and/or regulatory standards – including HIPAA.
- Ability to work independently and an effective and collaborative team member.
- Ability and willingness to stay current with industry trends and best practices in data analysis.
- A focus on customer satisfaction and high-quality service delivery, with strong interpersonal skills and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Business, Data Science, Health Information management or related field preferred or be equivalently qualified through job-related professional experience and/or certifications.
- Successful completion of professional references, background checks, and pre-employment drug screen.
Applications accepted 11/8/23-11/16/2023.
Starting pay based on level of education and years of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $55,000.00 per year
- 403(b) matching
- ADD insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 2 years
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person