Azure Integration Solutions Developer (Data Factory) - Remote
Donnelley Financial Solutions
Mid, Senior level
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in designing and delivering Microsoft Azure Integration solutions and APIs with Enterprise level organizations. We are seeking someone who can design, create, and deliver a range of supporting APIs and Azure platform elements and who has a proven track record of solution excellence.
- Architect, develop, and implement cloud and on-premises integration solutions as part of Microsoft Azure Logic Apps, Azure Integration Services, Function Apps, DevOps, Power BI, and Azure Data Factory.
- Utilize your communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Review in-depth business requirements and develop technical solution proposals, functional requirements, and technical documentation relating to Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Requirements Analysis and Solution Architecture Design.
- Ensuring that platforms and data solutions can be deployed and operated in a highly repeatable and predictable manner
- Documentation of solutions (e.g., data models, configurations, and setup).
- Guarantee the provision of quality project deliverables according to all specified requirements including timelines and project requests.
- Follows established methodologies during system development and ensures systems adhere to the standards and procedures established by the IT department.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of hands-on experience of designing and delivering integration solutions using Microsoft Azure including Microsoft Azure Logic Apps, Azure Integration Services, Function Apps, Service Bus, Event Hubs, and Azure Data Factory
- Microsoft Azure , Logic Apps, Azure Integration Services, Function Apps, Event Grid, Power BI, and Azure Data Factory.
- Hands on experience of executing cloud native projects in Azure using VSTS along with Microsoft as well as Open-Source Tools
- Possession of either the Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions or Architecting Microsoft Azure certifications.
- Experience with best practice design principles and approaches for a range of application styles and technologies to help guide and steer decisions.
- Have a good understanding of current available and upcoming tools and technologies in the market and build solutions
- Should be able to create and present technical solutions to project stakeholders
- Good understanding of Middleware platforms for connecting various backend platforms using different mechanisms SOAP, REST, File based, etc
- Deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to AccommodationRequest@dfinsolutions.com. #BI-Remote
18 days ago
Last updated 18 days ago