Senior Angular Developer
Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long-term contract engagements.
Responsible for leveraging cutting edge technology to solve business problems by participating in all phases of the development process from inception through transition, advocating the agile process and test-driven development, using object-oriented development tools to analyze, model, design, construct and test reusable objects, and making the codebase better.
Contract Duration: 2+ Months,
Location: Fort Worth, Texas: HYBRID on site Tues/Weds/Thurs
Required Skills Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
- 3+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience designing, developing, and implementing largescale applications in hosted production environments on prem and in the cloud.
- 3 years of professional design and open-source experience.
- 5 years of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience.
- Airline Industry experience would be helpful.
- Proficiency and demonstrated experience in the following technologies:
- Angular JS or Node JS or reactive programming or GraphQL.
- Database and persistence frameworks: Mongo, Hibernate, Oracle, Object/Relational Mapping, Query.
- Performance Tuning.
- Cloud-based development: Azure.
- Web Servers: Tomcat, tcServer, WebSphere.
- Web Services: Graph QL, REST/SOAP (JSON/WSDL/XML).
- Frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring Boot.
- Build/deployment tools: Maven, Gradel, Git, Junit, Mockito.
- Other Dev Ops Toolchain: Selenium, GitHub, Terraform scripting.
- Proficiency in object-oriented design techniques and principles.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Experience in DevOps Toolchain methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborates with leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects, technical leads and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements.
- Maintains and enhances existing enterprise services, applications, and platforms using domain driven design and test-driven development.
- Troubleshoots and debugs complex issues; identifies and implements solutions.
- Creates detailed project specifications, requirements, and estimates.
- Researches and implements new technologies to enhance current processes, security, and performance.
- Supports the development of coding standards and adheres to best practices and security guidelines.
- Works closely with software architects and technical leads to ensure decisions meet long-term enterprise growth needs.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.