$95,891 - $143,836 / Year
We’re always looking for diverse, talented, service-oriented people to join our exceptional team.Data Engineer
The pay range for this position is listed below. Our pay ranges are built to allow for candidates with various levels of skill and experience to be considered, as well as for room for growth and tenure achieved in a role over time. Typical new hire salary offers fall within the minimum to midpoint of a pay range for many candidates. Any offer extended to a candidate will be based upon their unique set of knowledge, skills, education, and experience as well as internal equity.
Pay Range:$95,891.00 - $143,836.00
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
What You’ll Be Doing
Designs, implements, and maintains moderately complex databases. Includes maintenance of database dictionaries and integration of systems through database design
- Define requirements based on independent analysis of applications of medium complexity and working with BSA’s and end users.
- Design architecture, database schemas and database systems of medium complexity.
- Develop department and process standards and best practices.
- Develop data integration and process requirements based on business process analysis.
- Create and maintain data models and data dictionaries.
- Identify hardware requirements and work with infrastructural resources for implementation and maintenance.
- Determine and forecast needs and allocate resources for upcoming projects.
- Design and develop complex multi-chain data integration processes.
- Review submitted database requests to ensure code quality.
- Coach application developers on best practices for SQL Development balancing performance and total cost of ownership.
- Provide essential data warehouse architecture, design, development and support.
- Provide on-call support as necessary on a rotating schedule.
Additional Job Functions
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with regulatory compliance and assigned training requirements including but not limited to BSA regulations corresponding to their specific job duties. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary and other employment related actions
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience required
- 5 - 7 years of database development experience
- 7 - 10 years of experience with ETL/ELT and data integration tools
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Comprehensive working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of non-relational database technologies.
- Experience with Snowflake, Matillion, Dell Boomi, QLIK Replicate.
- Functional knowledge of ERwin Data Modeling Suite.
- Comprehensive knowledge in Restful and SOAP API creation and consumption.
- Comprehensive knowledge of database design and development.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Proven and successful accomplishments of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large and disconnected datasets.
- Intermediate knowledge in TFS source control and experience with Azure DevOps
- Comprehensive knowledge in SQL database performance troubleshooting and tuning under pressure.
- Experienced in Information Technology Service Management: Data Quality, Meta Data Management, Master Data Management, Agile Methodology, SCRUM.
SchoolsFirst FCU is committed to Diverse, Equitable, and Inclusive Hiring
At SchoolsFirst FCU we are dedicated to building and growing a diverse, inclusive, and authentic Dream Team, so if you’re excited about a position or wanting to make a career change but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. Many skills are transferrable and you may be just the right candidate for the position, or for other roles we are working on.
SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. SchoolsFirst FCU is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or genetic information.
This organization participates in E-Verify.
30+ days ago
Last updated 27 days ago