Sr. Azure Data Architect
XTIVIA - Sr. Azure Data Architect
This is a remote role (within the United States).
This position is full-time.
At this time, XTIVIA cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position.
How you will make a difference
We are currently seeking an experienced Azure Cloud Data Architect with a strong background in Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure Data Factory, Synapse, and Azure Databricks. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing cloud-based data infrastructure and solutions.
We are looking for a candidate who is:
- A strong team player: You understand that great achievements are the result of teamwork.
- A problem solver: You have a knack for identifying issues and finding effective solutions.
- A good communicator: You are able to clearly express your ideas and feedback.
- Lifelong learner: You have a passion for learning and stay updated with the latest industry trends and best practices.
What you bring to your new team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience in implementing large data and analytics platforms.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Data Architect in designing and implementing Azure-based data warehouse, data lake, and data lakehouse solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of Azure Databricks, Power BI, Azure Data Factory, Dataflow, and Synapse.
- Strong understanding of data modeling, data mappings, real-time streaming and batch processing, performance and cost considerations, and ability to propose related best practices and guidelines.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to drive technical discussions with client stakeholders and share technical thought leadership in architecture and design discussions.
- Leverage Azure Synapse for enterprise data warehousing and big data analytics.
- Implement data visualization solutions using Power BI.
- Advise and assist customers with ML and predictive analytics.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external customers to understand their needs and translate them into effective cloud solutions.
- Ensure the security, efficiency, and scalability of cloud infrastructure deployments.
- Monitor and manage cloud environments to ensure optimal performance and cloud costs.
- Provide technical leadership and mentor other team members.
How you add even MORE value
- Azure certifications, such as Azure Solutions Architect, are highly desirable.
- Exposure to or knowledge of Microsoft Fabric is strongly preferred.
There is an anticipated occasional (up to 25%) level of travel for this role.
Get to know XTIVIA
XTIVIA is an innovative B2B technology enterprise solutions company committed to providing integrated technology solutions and services, delivering measurable results as a trusted industry thought leader for 30 years.
Our services include managed services and business solutions, like DevOps, CRM, and ITSM; database support and management; application solutions, including mobile apps; ERP solutions for GovCon and the private sector; and platform integration, with APIs as well as digital experience CMS solutions.
If you can imagine the business outcome, XTIVIA can create it with technology.
XTIVIA has offices in Colorado, New York, New Jersey, Missouri, Texas, and Virginia.
How we take care of our team members
For XTIVIA to recruit—and retain—the most experienced and talented people, XTIVIA offers a highly competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Our employees are our corporate family, so benefits extend beyond our employees to include their families. We provide affordable medical, dental, and vision benefits. Other benefits include a 401(k) plan with match, company-paid disability and life insurance, voluntary life insurance options, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), identity and fraud protection, recognition and wellness programs. To promote a healthy work-life balance, XTIVIA offers team members flexible paid time off and remote and flexible work options, enabling you to spend time with family and recharge as needed without worrying about accruals. In addition, we encourage ongoing career development by offering paid training and certification opportunities. Our benefits are designed and focused around our culture and core values, treating people the way we would like to be treated. XTIVIA has been certified four years in a row as a great place to work.
This position has an expected salary range of $125,000 to $150,000.
You will also be eligible for the XTIVIA employee bonus plan.
Your compensation is based on your skills and experience - talk with your recruiter to learn more.
What We Promise
At XTIVIA, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, parental status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. XTIVIA believes that diversity and inclusion among our team members are critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.