Automation Security Engineer
Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long-term contract engagements.
Responsible for leveraging cutting edge technology to solve business problems by participating in all phases of the development process from inception through transition, advocating the agile process and test-driven development, using object-oriented development tools to analyze, model, design, construct, and test reusable objects, and making the codebase better.
Contract Duration: 2 Months Required Skills Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role working with automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python or PowerShell is required.
- Experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure is preferred but not required.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity principles and best practices is essential.
- Design, develop, and implement automated solutions to improve the security posture of the organization.
- Analyze existing processes and identify areas where automation can improve efficiency or reduce risk.
- Develop scripts and tools that can be used to automate security operations tasks such as log analysis, incident response, threat hunting, etc.
- Monitor system performance and ensure that automated solutions are functioning properly.
- Troubleshoot any issues related to automation processes or tools.
- Collaborate with other teams such as development, network engineering, etc., to ensure that automation solutions are properly integrated into existing systems.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies in order to identify new opportunities for automation.
- Develop documentation related to automation processes and procedures.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.