Intermediate Architect / Architect II
Why This Job?
- Work on a wide variety of commercial architecture projects
- Remote working options and flexible core hours
- Potential for firm ownership. Become a Partner!
- Outstanding salary and comprehensive benefits
New opportunity for an Intermediate Architect / Architect II to join a full-service architecture firm in the Twin Cities metro! This is an opportunity to join a mid-sized architecture firm with a 60-year history of satisfied clients and strong design.
You will have the ability to manage commercial, corporate, civic, government, recreational, and manufacturing projects. Your involvement will be in all project phases from schematic design through construction administration, and you will have the freedom to run all aspects of your projects how you see fit.
- Experience variety in your work with a wide range of project types and sizes
- Benefit from flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely
- Complete projects yourself, or manage a small team as project sizes dictate
- Visit your projects regularly, and see your vision come to life
- Forge meaningful relationships with clients; many of whom are repeat clients
The Intermediate Architect / Architect II should have a knack for listening to clients and creating creative designs to satisfy the clients’ wishes, managing deadlines well, and be passionate about the deliverable.
- Accredited Bachelor Degree in Architecture, or Master of Architecture
- 8-20 years of professional experience with commercial or public projects
- Excellent communication and client interaction skills
- Proficient with Revit software
- Possess the gumption to take projects from start to finish, either individually or as part of a small collaborative team
Confidentially submit your resume today for consideration – apply today!
About the Company:
AEC Resources, Inc.
Architectural and Design Services