Enterprise Platform and Infrastructure Lead
SAIC is a leading global technology integration company specializing in cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence solutions. We are committed to delivering innovative AI solutions that transform industries and empower businesses. SAIC is seeking an Enterprise Platform and Infrastructure Lead to join our energized team as we embark on a large DoD AI initiative.
The Enterprise Platform and Infrastructure Lead will play a pivotal role in shaping and creating a robust foundation necessary for the successful deployment of advanced AI solutions. This role demands technical expertise, visionary leadership, and adaptability to navigate the dynamic AI landscape and drive innovation at the enterprise-level. The Enterprise Platform and Infrastructure Lead will act as the focal point, overseeing the critical infrastructure and platform components that form the foundation of our AI solution.
- Provide technical and leadership expertise for the enterprise platform and infrastructure segment
- Leverage cloud technologies capitalizing on the scalability and adaptability they provide. Oversee seamlessly integrate of AI capabilities with cloud services whenever appropriate
- Lead the cloud systems plans and strategy, developing and deploying applications into a Cloud or Hybrid Cloud, and implementing enterprise infrastructure and platforms
- Lead the development and integration of cloud-based information and computer systems tailored to meet specific requirements
- Accountable for the end-to-end cloud deployment experience, from concept development to deployment
- Lead technology exploration and platform modernization initiatives
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Active TS security clearance with SCI eligibility
- Bachelor’s degree and fifteen (15) years of experience in Engineering or similar discipline, Master’s degree and twelve (12) years of experience or PhD and ten (10) years of experience. Will consider additional years of experience in lieu of education
- A minimum of ten years of experience supporting architecture design, development, implementation, and maintenance in DoD IT enterprise environments
- A minimum of one of the following professional certifications:
- Professional Cloud Solutions Architect (PCSA)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solutions Architect (Professional)
- MS Certified Azure Solutions Architect (Expert)
- Google Cloud Certified Architect (Professional)
- Experience with one of the large cloud-computing infrastructure solutions similar to AWS, MS Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP) environment
- Experience supporting highly distributed applications
- Experience leading a cross-functional technology team
- Possess one of the following AWS Certifications:
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator (Associate)
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer (Professional)
- AWS Certified Big Data (Specialty)
- Experience utilizing Agile development methodologies and Application Lifecycle Management
- Experience working with programming languages such as Java, C++, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, Pig/Hive, and/or Elixir
Target salary range: $200,001 - $225,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.