Carroll Electric Cooperative Corporation
PURPOSES SPECIFIC TO THE POSITION
- To deliver a wide range of custom application development and support services to meet the needs of the Cooperative's employees and membership.
- Reports to Strategic Projects and Improvements Manager and Senior Software Engineer
- Directs - none.
- Cooperates or coordinates with all end users, vendors, or other individuals, both internal and external, as necessary and required by the position.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES
- Plan, develop, implement, and support internal and external software projects.
- Collaborates with team members to advance and complete various strategic projects and continuous improvement efforts.
- Analyze and fix application failures and performance issues.
- Maintain existing web and desktop projects and applications.
- Write and maintain applicable documentation for technical and non-technical users.
- Must be willing to work extended hours, weekends, and overtime as necessary.
- Must be willing to work well with others in a positive, team-oriented environment.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively with other personnel in a non-technical manner, understand the business needs, and exercise problem-solving and creativity to produce practical applications for our users and members.
- Requires willingness and ability to lift light and medium loads for duties.
- Must report in person to corporate headquarters located in Berryville, AR.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must operate all Cooperative equipment safely and productively.
- Performs duties consistent with board policies, federal and state regulations, and cybersecurity policies and procedures.
- Follows cybersecurity policies and procedures to help mitigate cyber-related risks for our organization.
- Requires willingness to work with mission-critical and sensitive systems, with a sense of urgency appropriate to the responsibilities.
- Requires ability and willingness to work in a constant state of alertness and focus due to physical and cyber safety implications.
- Maintains the highest degree of confidentiality regarding all Cooperative, member, or employee information.
- Performs other duties as requested or required by the position.
- Advanced knowledge of common programming topics and techniques.
- Advanced knowledge and experience working in the .NET stack.
- Proficiency with the C# programming language.
- Proficiency and proven experience in developing desktop and web applications.
- Proficiency in integrating with and building applications on top of relational databases.
- Proven ability to build high-quality line-of-business applications in a dynamic environment.
- Strong technical skills in software development and project management, coupled with exceptional customer service abilities, and ability to be effective working independently or as part of a team.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with the following technologies: REST API, Microsoft SQL Server, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, ASP.NET Blazor, WinForms, Entity Framework, and Entity Framework Core.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies, including Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, and various Microsoft cloud services.
30+ days ago
Last updated 30+ days ago