Who we are
Founded in 1920, Eastman is a global specialty materials company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With the purpose of enhancing the quality of life in a material way, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. The company’s innovation-driven growth model takes advantage of world-class technology platforms, deep customer engagement, and differentiated application development to grow its leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. As a globally inclusive and diverse company, Eastman employs approximately 14,500 people around the world and serves customers in more than 100 countries. The company had 2022 revenues of approximately $10.6 billion and is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA. For more information, visit www.eastman.com.
Join us and make a difference
How you'll help us innovate to build a better world
Self-driven learner that is excited to grow skillsets quickly
- Awareness of software engineering best practices
- Willingness to build business acumen and linkage to digital solutions
- Ability to seek out new ways of solving unique problems
- Great interpersonal, team and communication skills
- Committed to high quality, efficient, and sustainable product development practices
- Passion for excellence in product experience and security
We would love to hear from people with
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC and .NET Core is a plus
- Working knowledge of database technologies
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with cloud environments (Azure, AWS) is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile and waterfall project management methodologies
- Knowledge of QA processes and test-driven development is a plus
Eastman Chemical Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.