BUILD YOUR FUTURE WHILE YOU HELP BUILD A BETTER WORLD!
Tremco Construction Products Group (CPG) is an international collection of brands that manufactures building materials for the commercial and residential construction industries. Combined with our reliable customer support, training, and testing services, Tremco CPG helps build energy-efficient, sustainable, safe and watertight structures.
Tremco CPG Inc. has a history of excellence, which began in 1928 when William Treuhaft established the Tremco Manufacturing Company in Cleveland, Ohio. Since then, the organization has grown to offices, manufacturing facilities, and thousands of employees across the world, while still maintaining the family atmosphere it was founded upon.
At Tremco CPG, we prioritize collaboration amongst our departments and the construction and manufacturing industries to foster an inclusive and equitable working environment, empower our employees to learn and grow, and advance the markets we serve.
We also give back to our communities and nonprofit organizations through regular volunteer opportunities, a charitable donation matching program, as well as food, clothing school supply drives.
If you’re looking for a place to build a career and a life, with great benefits, advancement opportunity, technology, people and a commitment to a sustainable future, you’ve found it with us.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Tremco is seeking a full-time junior website developer. The website developer will be responsible for developing and testing web interfaces for Tremcoʼs growing online presence. This position will collaborate closely with other departments to bring web-based ideas to life. This position ensures that data is communicated efficiently and effectively, while also allowing users to manage and maintain said data across our web presence. This position may also assist in analyzing web use metrics and optimize website for marketability and search engine ranking.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development of architectures, applications and dynamic web sites that utilize Content Management Systems (primarily Kentico and Umbraco)
- Consistently create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development that work across multiple platforms, including mobile.
- Design and management of databases
- Training users on the back-end architecture upon execution
- Create usable and accurate help files, write product documentation, and document process flows
- Prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Communicate with network personnel or Web site hosting agencies to address hardware or software issues affecting Websites. Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university (preferred) or Coding BootCamp BS in computer science, information systems or similar preferred
- 2+ years of experience planning and developing websites across multiple products and organizations
- 2+ years of experience with .NET (Core), .NET Framework and MVC
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming with knowledge of N-Tier development Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2019+ and NUnit
- Proficiency with .NET 4.0 Framework
- Proficiency with .NET 5.0+ and .NET Core
- Proficiency with SQL Server 2019 and later (Database normalization and working knowledge of stored procedures and triggers)
- Proficiency with backend languages and frameworks (C#, MVC, Entity Framework)
- Proficiency with CMS software that utilizes C# (Kentico, Umbraco)
- Working knowledge of CSS stylesheet languages (LESS, SASS)
- Proficiency with CMS Software that utilizes PHP (Wordpress, Drupal)
- Proficiency with web server software (IIS 9+)
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with customers and clients
- Experience implementing and using modern web development workflows and operations using a variety of tools
- Working knowledge with REST/SOAP APIs