Senior API UI/UX Developer - Angular and C#
Req ID: 254639
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior API UI/UX Developer - Angular and C# - REMOTE to join our team in providence, Rhode Island (US-RI), United States (US).
As Senior API UI/UX Developer for Angular and C#, you will own the design effort on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Your role is to design innovative solutions , develop do unit testing and support till production. He\She will work closely with Project managers, user interaction designers, and onsite offshore software engineers to deliver new project .
- Designing solutions, architecture with Assumption and risks.
- Get the designed review and approved
- Develop and review application results , as per the design and requirement
- Review test cases for UNIT testing
- Prepare other artifacts as required by project to get IST deployment
- Support Testing team and deployment team till project go live.
- Mentor Jr members
- Provide warranty support for three months
- Provide KT to production support team.
- Successfully communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale Contribute to innovation and Value addition
- Must Have 5+ years of Front End Angular Development Must Have 5+ years Backend C# Development
- Healthcare Domain
- Back-end API development: ASP.NET MVC, .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Database/Technologies: XML, JSON, Microsoft SQL/T-SQL, MySQL Cloud: Azure cloud-based solutions
Where required by law, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for specific roles. The starting pay range for this remote role is $ 86,600 – 200,400 . This range reflects the minimum and maximum target compensation for the position across all US locations. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including the candidate’s actual work location, relevant experience, technical skills, and other qualifications. This position may also be eligible for incentive compensation based on individual and/or company performance.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients’ long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.