- Develop applications using Java/J2EE, Spring Frameworks, XML/JSON, Gitlab and Micro services.
- Develop and deploy Rest API's applications in AWS to create accounts in AWS public cloud by using cloud management platforms .
- Perform the web servers deployment with JBOSS and Websphere applications.
- Develop , deploy and test the full stack Cloud-native development, RESTful APls, Graph based APls and serverless microservices with Springboot.
- Design and implement the RESTful services in microservice architecture sturture.
- Develop the automating backend REST services including writing custom functions using tools such as Postman, REST Assured, Cypress, Ready API etc.
- Work on 12-factor methodology and understand its benefits, and able to demonstrate appropriate patterns to other team members.
- Migrate and develop the spring boot applications to quarkus applications and implementing veracode security scans along with sonarqube on these applications.
- Deploy the new CDK code(cloud development kit ) by using cloud code pipeline along with EC2 instances, VPC securities and cloud watch on AWS services.
Minimum Education Requirement:- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology management, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.