Senior Software Engineer – Microsoft SQL and .NET/C#
Location: Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Thru is looking for a senior application developer to join our team in our Las Colinas/Irving, Texas, office and take a leadership role in design and development of the complex database-based software applications running as SaaS in the area of managed file transfer (MFT).
The position is for lead full stack developer proficient in T-SQL and .Net/C# with the main strength and focus on SQL development.
This is a development, not a management, position and majority of the time will be spent in application development and optimization:
- Write clean, scalable and supportable code using .NET programming languages
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Develop client displays and user interfaces
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- Ability to work independently and show progress and results
- Ability to quantify and qualify tasks effort and meet task deadlines
- Be able to multi-task and meet task deadlines
- 5 years of development experience using C# .NET
- 5 years of SQL Server development
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Familiarity with ASP.Net, MVC and ADO.Net
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Comfortable with front and backend development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work well in a team setting
Experience and Education
BS or MS in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent experience), able to work for any U.S. employer without sponsorship.
Be a part of a team with a purpose. Thru offers competitive compensation packages including rich medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance coverages, equity and generous matching in our IRA program. Come-as-you-are casual dress environments, and certain disciplines can qualify for education subsidies. Our PTO policy, flexible work schedules, paid holidays and a subsidized gym membership allow you to balance your work with your non-work life.
Thru is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your CV/resumé.
Please be sure to specify the Job Position Title in the Subject Line.