Lead Spec - C# Angular Developer
Are you interested in joining our team? Chat with our digital assistant to learn more about our company and apply right from your mobile device!
Text ETP to 25000 to get started or apply through this web posting if you prefer.
Energy Transfer, a Fortune 50 organization, recognized by Forbes as one of America's best large employers, is dedicated to responsibly and safely delivering America’s energy. We are driven to inspire our employees to create superior value for our customers, our investors, a sustainable future and giving back to the community where we have long-standing commitments to causes including MD Anderson Children’s Cancer Hospital, The Salvation Army, American Heart Association, Ronald McDonald House and many more. Come join our award winning 10,000 strong organization as we fuel the world and each other!
This position comes with world class compensation, benefits, 401(k) match, profit sharing, and PTO.
The primary role of this position is to help design, build, and integrate a new Angular application with various existing backend applications. Your responsibility as a Sr. Software Developer will be to help lead sprint planning meetings, gathering requirements, prototyping, and coding using the latest C#, Typescript, MSSQL technologies in a Continuous Integration environment
- Designing and building customer facing website
- Designing and building backend jobs to integrate applications
- Troubleshooting and resolving application issues
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Equivalent experience and demonstrated equivalent competency may supplant the bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with C# and MSSQL
- Experience with MSSQL and C#
- Understands HTML, XML, web services, etc.
- Understands and can write complex SQL queries and stored procedures with complex table relationships
- Knowledge in writing ETL applications using MSSQL and C#
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work patiently with users
- Quickly learn new skills and technologies
- Ability and willingness to go beyond IT knowledge and understand the underlying business process
Required experience is commensurate with the selected job level:
- The Senior IT Specialist level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 5-8 years of relevant job related experience
- The Lead IT Specialist level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 8+ years of relevant job related experience
- The Principal IT Specialist level requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 10+ years of relevant job related experience.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Usually, normal office working conditions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.