Web Developer II
Uniform Advantage Brands
Fort Lauderdale, FL
ABOUT UA/UNIFORM ADVANTAGE BRANDS
For over 35 years, UA Brands has been synonymous with fashion-forward specialty apparel for the medical and culinary professions. We are proud to support our valued customers - true heroes giving back with every shift. Our culture includes a long history of philanthropy and community support. Our strong values and unique culture are built on collaborating not merely as coworkers, but as family and friends. From the beginning, we provide candidates an authentic look into how UA Brands embraces their skills and perspectives, all in ways that continue to set us apart.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, global organization. The Web Developer II is responsible for developing both front and backend systems and will have an in-depth knowledge of the software development process, including contributing during software architecture sessions. This will be a hybrid work opportunity for someone residing in the South Florida area, required to work from the office one day per week.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- During the initial 3-6 months of joining the team, the Web Developer will work on projects related to EDI integration, and then transition to Salesforce Commerce Cloud development
- Produce code that adheres to web development standards and best practices
- Work closely with team members to ensure design integrity throughout the application.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Software Development (4-5 years)
- Well versed in C#
- Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of ASP.Net Web APIs
- T -SQL
- React experience a plus
- Previous programming experience in Ecommerce is a huge plus
- Ability to work in a distributed team, with an aptitude for independence and self-responsibility
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for developing, solving problems and a genuine interest in providing value to their team and the company as a whole
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth and rapidly changing environment
- Fluency in English (native or bilingual)
- AS/AA Degree or Equivalent (Technology/Math/Science)
WHERE YOU’LL WORK
HYBRID – The Best of Both Worlds
Have the flexibility to work on-site/in the business and remotely during the week. You’ll spend time in our office for collaboration/in-person engagement and have the flexibility to work from home on other days. While on-site, join other team members in the spacious Quad for lunch, or enjoy our other ongoing wellness activities. Employees are expected to be online and available during the core business hours for their team. Company computer provided for business use.
PLENTY OF BENEFITS TOO
UA BRANDS offers a full range of benefits allowing you the opportunity to customize a benefits package that addresses both your health and financial needs.
- Medical and Pharmacy Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life/ADD Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program – self-care and support for life’s everyday challenges
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching - Save for your future
- Short Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Accident, Hospital Care and Critical Illness Insurance – Protect your Income
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Legal Insurance and ID Theft Protection
- Nationwide Pet Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off – Life Balance
- Volunteer Time Off – Make an Impact
- Employee Discount Program
- Referral Program - Get paid to work with Friends
- Free Parking at the Downtown Corporate Office
- Regular Social Activities and Events – Mandatory Fun
- See more of the benefits we offer
UA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
30+ days ago
Last updated 27 days ago