QA Software Engineer, Customer Identity
Digital Products Engineering is responsible for Tesla’s customer facing website www.tesla.com which serves customers in over 60 countries, helping users understand and purchase our groundbreaking products, and keep track of their orders through delivery. As a QA Engineer you will work very closely with Software Engineers to understand the technical design of applications and ensure testability of the developed components. They will build test automation with the goal of providing maximum coverage in the most efficient manner. They are also responsible for ensuring that the test infrastructure is easily maintainable and can scale to the demands of a rapid continuous integration continuous deployment environment.What You’ll Do
- Design and develop advanced test suites using object-oriented methodologies
- Implement and execute test strategies on all supported platforms and languages to help improve overall quality and test code coverage
- Should be able to do both functional and Automation Testing
- Write backend/ frontend integration tests and tests for RESTful APIs
- Develop frameworks and work with existing frameworks and automated test cases using Selenium and Python.
- Design and develop integration, regression, and stress tests using industry standard tools
- Collaborate with Business Analyst and Developers to understand requirements and translate them into test cases
- Good knowledge of Web/UI testing
- Define, implement, and maintain test plans, test specifications and test suites
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing engineering best practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross-functional, and company-wide critical programs
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or 4+ years of related practical experience, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of relational databases/SQL. Experience working with client-server architectures and automation.
- Experience working with black box/grey box testing.
- Evidence of exceptional ability