Senior C# .NET backend developer
Treehouse Strategy is a management consulting company that specializes in helping language companies around the world grow and get to the next level. We work with language companies on sales strategies, marketing plans, marketing initiatives execution (rebranding strategy, website redesign, social media management, SEO, etc.), technology advisory, and merger acquisition advisory and brokerage. We have clients in Greece, France, UK, Argentina, Spain, the US, and Taiwan.
We're looking for a senior backend developer who can wear multiple hats. In addition to being a developer, this person is also a software architect and can help with some high level software design decisions. We also need this senior developer to do code review, provide some technical guidance to the junior developers, to help do some mentoring, support, and maybe a bit of training.
MS stack qualifications
- Web developer to create a SaaS workflow automation platform
- Fluent in .Net web languages and frameworks
o HTML5, CSS
o ORM (Entity Framework, LINQ)
o Nice to have (WebAPI, SignalR, .Net Core)
- Fluent in database systems, technologies
o MS SQL Server
o Nice to have (document database experience i.e. Cosmos DB)
o Strong work ethic
o A "can do" attitude, flexibility of schedule, plus willingness and ability to work with a remote team that covers 4 different time zones
- Nice to have outside the above
o Cloud (Google, AWS, Azure)
o Mobile experience
o Frontend frameworks such as React
Submit the following:
o Git profile
o Links to your projects
- Are you able to work the hours of Mon-Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM, Eastern Standard Time?
- Are you able and willing to work outside of traditional local hours, if need be?
- What is your level of English proficiency? What is your level of English proficiency in the CEFR scale or equivalent?
- How well do you know the following: a) C#, b) .NET, and c) React?
- How familiar are you with Scrum?