Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come. This work is in support of core process management work done in Intel's IDM 2.0 Acceleration Office (IAO) that is operationalizing our IDM 2.0 strategy, developing and implementing the systems and processes to enable our transition to an internal foundry model. The IDM 2.0 strategy is what will allow Intel to return to leading-edge process leadership, delivering a predictable cadence of world class products and improving our cost structure, so we can compete and win in every category we participate in.
The roles and responsibilities are not limited to :
- Designs, develops, tests, and debugs software applications used by end users within the IDM2.0 Acceleration Office (IAO) organization and beyond.
- Development will span the full application stack including both frontend and backend application development.
- Uses modern software development methodologies and programming languages, follows secure coding practices and software legal compliance guidelines, analyzes user stories, writes both functional and test code, automates build and deployment, and performs unit integration and end to end testing of applications.
- Collaborate with team to drive continuous improvement to developed tool and systems.
- Also interact with end users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This position is not eligible for Intel Immigration sponsorship.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering or any other STEM related field and 4+ years of experience in one or more of the below listed or 10+ years of experience in lieu of the degree in one or more of the below listed:
- Proficient in object-oriented programming, test-driven programming practices
- Developing software for Linux hosting environment, leveraging opensource technologies and languages
- Debugging engineering systems and communicating complex issues to management and users
- Full Stack Web Development
- Database development/management
- Master's degree in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering or any other STEM related field
- 4+ years of experience with:
- Azure Cloud platforms
- Full Stack Web Development using React
- Microservices and containers
- Test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
- Jira or equivalent agile project management applicationCI/CD, DevOps solutions
- SQL and NoSQL databases (PGSQL/MongoDB/MSSQL)
- Willingness to stay updated on the latest trends, technologies, and advancements in technology and industry
- Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
US, OR, Hillsboro; US, AZ, Phoenix; US, CA, Folsom
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $123,419.00-$185,123.00
- Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.