$65,000 - $80,000 / Year
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.Creation’s Business Systems is a leading manufacturing company that specializes in contract manufacturing in a fast-paces, highly competitive industry. As we continue to expand our operations, we are seeking a talented and experienced C#/.NET/SQL Server Software Developer to join our dynamic IT team. This role offers the opportunity to contribute to the development of cutting-edge software solutions that play a crucial role in optimizing our manufacturing processes.
The role of this position will be to develop, maintain and support custom software solutions and integrations in a .Net, C#, SQL Server, Web and Winforms, Visual Studio environment
DUTIES/RESPONSIBLITIES include, but not limited to:
- Design, develop, test, and deploy high-quality software applications using C#, .NET, and MS SQL Server T-SQL in a web and forms environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including business analysts and quality assurance, to understand requirements and translate them into efficient and scalable software solutions.
- Write complex SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers to support application functionality.
- Integrate software applications with existing manufacturing systems, machinery, and equipment to enhance automation and streamline processes.
- Collaborate with operational teams to identify opportunities for software-driven improvements in manufacturing workflows.
- Identify and implement performance optimizations in existing codebase to improve overall system efficiency.
- Provide technical support to end-users and troubleshoot software-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Collaborate with the IT support team to address and resolve system-related incidents
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in Windows stack C#, .NET, SQL Server development, with a strong understanding of web development.
- Knowledge of software development best practices and design patterns.
- Understanding of agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of Epicor or other ERP or MES systems, and experience building integrations to these a big plus.
- Solid experience in designing and maintaining SQL Server databases.
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes and environments is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
In compliance with pay transparency requirements, the anticipated starting pay for new hires for this position is between $65,000- $80,000 per year. Full-time employees are also eligible for performance based bonuses and benefits. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but limited to experience, education, location, and shift. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on the date of hire, schedule type, and hours worked.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Canada: Title for the position will be in accordance with applicable national and local laws.
30+ days ago
Last updated 30+ days ago