About your new company:
For the past 50 years, family owned and operated, Prent Corporation has been the world leader in custom thermoformed packaging serving the Medical, Electronic and Consumer industries. A global leader with strong technology-based employees who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while recognizing their opportunity to make a difference and continued career growth.
About your new role:
As the .Net Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining secure web applications using Entity Framework Core, C#, jQuery, REST, Bootstrap and SQL Server. You will develop and document application development standards to be used by the enterprise, design unit testing and deploy applications while working with the end users and the Development team to create enterprise solutions that meet business requirements.
What you need:
- 2 or 4-year computer related degree
- 1-3 years .Net application development
- Full Microsoft Stack Development experience using the latest Visual Studio Tools and TFS
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Experience and confidence with SQL Server
- Experience with Agile and Scrum Software Development methodology a plus
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team.
What you’ll receive:
As a full-time Prent employee you’ll be competitively compensated, based on experience.
You’ll discover our tailored benefits package.
Our Profit Sharing Plan is second to none in the area or industry. You’ll be able to choose between two outstanding Group Medical Plans. In addition you’ll be selecting Group Dental and Supplemental Life Insurance. Included in our benefits is 24/7 access to our awesome Fitness Center for you and your spouse. The company will provide basic Group Life Insurance, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay and Tuition assistance if you choose to continue your education.
Come join our team to help make a great organization greater!