Software Developer/Microsoft .NET Framework
Public Trust: None
Requisition Type: Regular
Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
Software Developer Senior - Secret Clearance Required
Deliver simple solutions to complex problems as a Software Developer Senior at GDIT. Here, you’ll tailor cutting-edge solutions to the unique requirements of our clients. With a career in application development, you’ll make the end user’s experience your priority and we’ll make your career growth ours. At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Software Developer Senior you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter.
Will support maintenance, enhancement, and modernization of complex DoD enterprise web-enabled application. Responsible for designing, developing, testing, and implementing Windows-based applications with Web forms, ASP.NET, and the Microsoft .NET Framework using Agile, DevSecOps and AWS cloud environments.
Our work depends on Software Developer Senior joining our team to work independently and together to resolve an extensive technical debt backlog as well as respond to customer bug reports as soon as possible. The team reports to one lead. That lead is supervised by a supervisor and a product owner. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision with an average story-point load of 26-30 points per Sprint. Ability to troubleshoot issues from bug reports and recommend solutions to team. Ability to analyze application upgrade requests from product owner, research and recommend solutions, integrate feedback, and produce clean working code.
Working Knowledge of the following systems is desired: Jira, Git, .NET 7.0, SSMS, Agile Methodologies.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, another related discipline, or equivalent work experience in the software development field will be considered.
- Experience with Security Cooperation systems such as Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS), Security Cooperation Training Management System (SCTMS)
Security Clearance Level: Secret
Location: Remote is available
US Citizenship: Required
- 401K with company match
- Comprehensive health and wellness packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
- Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
- Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays