Lead .NET Developer
Lead .Net Developer
Lead I - Software Engineering
Who we are:
UST HealthProof is a dynamic company with a mission to lower the cost of care and deliver the future of healthcare. Our consumer-centric approach gives our health plan customers a modern infrastructure and reduced administrative costs, helping to drive better business results for our customers — and better outcomes for our communities.
We achieve this mission together through teamwork, communication, collaboration, and focus. Our employees are our greatest assets, and we invite you to apply to be a part of our journey toward making a difference in healthcare in the United States.
UST is looking for a Lead .Net Developer to build end-to-end business solutions and to work with one of the leading healthcare providers in US. The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and collaborate effectively with domain and technical experts in the team.
- Develop technical specifications and architecture.
- Conduct code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications.
- Follow OWASP guidelines to avoid security Vulnerabilities will be an added advantage
- Work independently to provide quality delivery based on customer requirements.
- Understand customer requirements and come up with the estimate.
- Should practice and exhibit UST’s core values at work: humility, humanity, and integrity.
This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required.
What you need:
- Primary Skills: ASP.NET MVC, C#, Sql Server, Entity Framework, WCF, Rest API, SSRS. 7+ years of experience and skillset in .Net technologies.
- Skills in coming up with high level design document and working with the architects on the application design/ DB design
- Experience working in continuous integration/ build environments and deploy fully functional applications
- Expert in Web application development using C#, ASP .NET, MVC, Web API, SQL.
- Good to have experience in .Net 6 and Angular/React JS
- Adequate knowledge on SonarQube and Nexus IQ Server
- Agile development team experience
- Experience in working directly with the customer.
- Adequate experience in working with TFS or Git source control. This candidate should possess experience and skillset in building web-based applications using .Net technologies.
Compensation can differ depending on factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set, education, and level of experience. As required by local law, UST provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York, or Washington as set forth below.
Role Location: Remote
Compensation Range: $73,000-$109,000
Our full-time, regular associates are eligible for 401K matching, and vacation accrual and are covered from day 1 for paid sick time, healthcare, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance benefits.
What we believe :
We’re proud to embrace the same values that have shaped UST HealthProof since the beginning. Since day one, we’ve been building enduring relationships and a culture of integrity. And today, it's those same values that are inspiring us to encourage innovation from everyone, to champion diversity and inclusion, and to place people at the center of everything we do.
We will listen, learn, be empathetic and help selflessly in our interactions with everyone.
Through business, we will better the lives of those less fortunate than ourselves.
We honor our commitments and act with responsibility in all our relationships.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
UST HealthProof is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
UST HealthProof reserves the right to periodically redefine your roles and responsibilities based on the requirements of the organization and/or your performance.