This position provides application development and ongoing support of DCF desktop and web-based business applications. The work associated with this position includes working with the business analyst(s), testers, other developers, and users to implement the best possible solutions to meet the user’s needs. The position supports requests to add new features or change existing features in applications. This position will need to be skilled and experienced in .Net (Visual Basic, C#) including code versions that are several years old and in older versions of .Net, SQL, creating stored procedures, and Microsoft SSRS reporting. This position may also design and code new applications to replace obsolete solutions in place to or for requests for which there is no existing solution.
• Write new or modify existing application code to support evolving business or regulatory needs to be supported in our application portfolio of both desktop and web-based solutions and our enterprise data.
• The work associated with this position includes effective collaboration with the users, business analyst(s), testers, and other developers to implement the best possible solutions to meet the user’s needs.
• Determine the technical solution and design to result in writing effective and maintainable software solutions.
• Using your technical skills and hands-on experience in the Microsoft software application architectures, such as .Net/C#, current .Net frameworks, Visual studio, TFS, GitHub, SQL database, Microsoft SSRS reporting to produce modern application solutions and update existing applications based on business needs.
Knowledge and ability to utilize the current AND PREVIOUSversions of the following products:
• .Net/C#, current .Net frameworks upto .Net core, Visual Basic, Visual studio, TFS, GitHub, SQL database, Microsoft SSRS reporting
• Experience at reading, understanding, and modifying previously written application software.
• Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major course work in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration or a related field is preferred, but on-the-job experience can be substituted.
Physical requirements (lifting, repetitive motion, etc):
• Not applicable
Attire for position:
• Business casual attire for any onsite meetings.