Software Engineer (Remote)
A Day in the Life
- Comprehend the client’s requirements quickly and give feasible technical solutions in a timely manner
- Handle clients professionally during all interfaces
- Work with a geographically dispersed organization and customers
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change
- Team player and quick learner with desire to learn new technology
- Use product platform to help clients configure its application and databases
- Provide hands on guidance to clients on best practices in leveraging the software
- Evaluate clients’ needs to create solutions to meet functional, technical. and reporting requirements
- Determine database configuration needs and requirements for new clients
- Perform and/or support data conversion support
- Define, develop, and support product testing to ensure customer needs are met
- Implements complex product deployment projects with minimal supervision
- Functions as a subject matter expert
We are looking for someone who brings
- Requires 1 to 4 years of experience in software development, strong development and troubleshooting skills on .NET, C#, SQL Server, IIS.
- Technical consulting experience in CRM, preferably Association Management Systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in development management platforms Azure DevOps, GitHub, or similar products.
- Hands on experience in IIS and cloud technologies, preferably Azure.
- Demonstrate ability to learn and apply new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization and follow up skills
- Demonstrable ability to build long term relationship and trust with customers
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to work both individually and as a member of a team are necessary
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Community Brands welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Community Brands – leveling the playing field between for-profits and purpose-driven organizations
Community Brands provides a connected network of solutions that enable mission-driven organizations to thrive. Our software powers non-profits, associations, and K-12 schools to engage the people they serve through programs and events, raise funds to enable their mission, and manage their financials and operations. Our family of brands are bound by a common purpose to serve the organizations that make our communities a better place to live. With over 1,600 employees in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, India, and the Philippines, we know that our success is driven entirely by the people of Community Brands. Through professional opportunity, we strive to give each person a clear path to success and personal growth. We embrace diversity and believe that our differences in experience and perspective are the key to our sustained success.
Why work here?
Good People, Doing Good Things: Employees at Community Brands are techies and volunteers who strive to make the Company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us.
- Medical, Dental Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan Company Match
- Flexible Planned Paid Time Off
- Generous Sick Leave
- Casual Environment
- Purpose-Driven Culture
- Work-Life Balance
- Passionate About Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Remote Flexibility
Community Brands actively embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a meaningful way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be, which is why we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States (without sponsorship) and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.