Fullstack Software Engineer, NeMo LLM Services
Santa Clara, CA
NVIDIA has been transforming computer graphics, PC gaming, and accelerated computing for more than 25 years. It’s a unique legacy of innovation that’s fueled by great technology—and amazing people. Today, we’re tapping into the unlimited potential of AI to define the next era of computing. An era in which our GPU acts as the brains of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can understand the world. Doing what’s never been done before takes vision, innovation, and the world’s best talent. As an NVIDIAN, you’ll be immersed in a diverse, supportive environment where everyone is inspired to do their best work. Come join the team and see how you can make a lasting impact on the world.
NVIDIA is hiring a Full Stack Software Engineer to work on our
NeMo Large Language Model Serviceengineering team. Our team is building next-generation services and interfaces for training and deploying AI at scale. We are dedicated to developing speech and NLP technologies that tackle real problems. We contribute to all steps of the machine learning lifecycle: from conceptualization, to applied research, engineering for optimized inference, and deployment.
What you'll be doing:
- Tackle difficult, and ambitious problems by crafting sophisticated web applications, leading development of our samples and end-user tools
- Deliver rapid iterations of software based on user feedback and metrics
- Collaborate with your peers and other teams to craft, develop, test, and maintain integrated applications and features
- Build novel interfaces for customization and deployment of language and biological models that work consistently across platforms
- Actively contribute to the adoption of frameworks, standards, and new technologies
What we need to see:
- BS or MS in computer science, human-computer interaction, ECE, EE or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- 7+ over all years
- 3+ years of experience in web application development and 4+ years of software development experience
- Proven experience upgrading sophisticated enterprise scale web-enabled applications
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and Web stack backend: Postgres, MongoDB
- Experience with Cloud Service Providers such as AWS, Azure, GCP, and OCI
- Comfortable with a customer focused, high paced environment, well versed in agile methodology and experience in software shipping cycles (dev, deploy, release, CI) and open-source software dev.
- You are highly motivated, passionate and curious about new technologies. You take pride in your work and strive to achieve incredible results and possess excellent communication and planning skills.
- Ability to work successfully with multi-functional teams, principals and architects. Coordinates effectively across organizational boundaries and geographies.
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, we are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our exclusive engineering teams are rapidly growing. If you're a creative and autonomous engineer with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.The base salary range is 176,000 USD - 270,250 USD. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law. #deeplearning
You will also be eligible for equity and
benefits. NVIDIA accepts applications on an ongoing basis.
30+ days ago
Last updated 30+ days ago