Sr. Consultant, Public Cloud (Azure)
Azure Cloud Architect, Sr. Consultant
You will be joining ivision’s Consulting Services team as an Azure Cloud Architect. In this role, you’ll work with our Sales, Pre-Sales, and Delivery teams to facilitate, enable, and accelerate our enterprise customers’ cloud adoption and modernize their business on Microsoft Azure.
Working with ivision’s strategic customers across multiple verticals, you’ll help them understand their own cloud readiness and develop migration strategies that solve business challenges leveraging cross-functional internal and client teams. In addition, you will have the opportunity to focus on understanding customer business drivers in order to architect and build cloud native solutions. You must be effective at working with customer leadership to qualify, develop, and execute engagements around migrating and modernizing applications with the Azure platform, including large-scale data center migrations.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with many functions of the organization including ivision’s leadership team, Sales team and Solution Architects, Managed Services team, Consulting Services team, Product Management teams, and Marketing. You will work closely with and provide guidance and mentorship to other ivision Azure consultants to build and deploy cloud solutions for our clients.
What You Could Achieve
- Create, articulate, and position an innovative and compelling value proposition so that customer executives clearly understand the benefits and transformation value of Microsoft Azure
- Conduct cloud migration assessments, defining strategies that align to customer objectives, working with highly technical teams within ivision (Solutions Architects, Managed Services Architects, and Consulting Services Architects/Consultants)
- Lead project teams of ivision Azure Cloud Engineers to complete large scale migrations to Microsoft Azure
- Design and build modern, well architected, secure, and cost optimized cloud solutions for customers’ most critical systems
- Create efficiencies through application modernization and IT process automation
- Educate and guide customers on the benefits and capabilities of cloud services
- Engage with internal and customer development, infrastructure, security, and IT operations teams to define repeatable patterns and architectures for cloud solutions running on Microsoft Azure
- Collaborate with Consulting and Managed Services Architects to drive the development of new go-to-market approaches and opportunities for ivision and our clients
- Collaborate with Microsoft and other partners to create bleeding-edge cloud solutions
- Engage with C-level customer executives to inspire, define, and execute on Enterprise cloud transformation programs, demonstrating thought-leadership and a ‘can do’ approach to enterprise migrations, working to solve business challenges
What You’ve Accomplished
- Experience in Azure Cloud Solution Architect, Enterprise Architect, or Lead Architect role leading the discovery, design, and build of medium to large scale Enterprise Migration solutions
- Experience assessing, planning, and migrating workloads to Azure
- Experience architecting, building, and deploying applications to Azure
- Experience in project-based consulting related to application or system architecture
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, automation, CI/CD, and DevOps practices
- Familiarity with common Azure services such as Identity and Access Management, Directory Services, Virtual Desktops, Networking, Compute, Storage, etc.
- Knowledge of Azure Security services
- Knowledge of Azure administration, troubleshooting, and optimization activities
- Experience with Azure Policies, cloud governance, and native monitoring alerting
- Knowledge of Azure Container Services
- Experience with Azure networking, connectivity to and within Azure, including VPN and ExpressRoute
- Familiarity with Microsoft workloads such as Windows Services, Windows Servers, Active Directory, etc.
- Presentation skills with a high level of comfort speaking with executives, IT leadership, and engineers
- Experience leveraging a variety of cloud assessment and migration tools
- Critical thinker with the ability to design and implement solutions that solve complex business challenges
- Ability to maintain ownership and independence in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and sense of urgency in all stakeholder communications
- Comfortable mentoring and working with mid and associate level engineers to grow overall team and individual skillsets
Our engineers and consultants provide infrastructure and application solutions that are organized into six core technical disciplines, including: Public, Private, and Hybrid Cloud, Windows Infrastructure, Data Center, Converged Network, Security and Application Development – all supported by our Project Management, IT Management, and Program Management practice.
ivision is the next generation of technology integration and management partner. Throughout the last decade, we have transformed how technology does business, and have engineered success for our globally reaching clientele through objective recommendations, process, and technology expertise, as well as best-of-breed technical and strategic guidance.
Founded in 2004, ivision is a privately held company, headquartered in Atlanta, and has been recognized and awarded by Inc. Magazine, AJC, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Best Brightest, CRN, Georgia Fast 40 and others. Due to our scalability, long-term strategic outlook, focus on people, and culturally-aligned values we’ve earned the opportunity to build and manage the technical landscape of the Southeast.
Just as we have transformed our industry standards, and what it means to be a technology solutions provider, we are looking for our future technologists to transform their respective functions and change engineering and strategic standards. Use everything you have accomplished through your career to build, progress, and revolutionize how technology is leveraged. Apply and let’s engineer the future, today...
Interested in exploring other opportunities?
ivision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values, celebrates, and is committed to diversity and inclusion at our company. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other status protected by federal, state, or local law.