Azure Cloud Ops Engineer
What’s the job?
The Azure Cloud Ops Engineer is a key role within our Cloud Migration Factory team. This individual will be responsible for providing strong technical leadership to implement scalable, high-performance hosting solutions that meet the need of enterprise and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Azure Cloud Ops Engineer will be tasked with planning and delivering legacy infrastructure transformation and migration projects that drive next-generation business outcomes.
We are looking for a bright minded, self-motivated, team player with a strong background and skilled with a high degree of intellectual curiosity and abilities with:
- Guarantee general availability and resilience of cloud environments for Saint Gobain's IT and product teams
- Drive Configuration, Build Change Management activities for Saint Gobain's Cloud environments
- Support Saint Gobain's Cloud Automation Orchestration strategy enforcing the deployment of Cloud Infrastructure Native services templates and pipelines
- Contribute to our infrastructure as code (IaC), and support development activities aiming at automating manual activities and reduce operational effort
- Troubleshoot and optimize high availability and performance issues, and support Saint Gobain's incident response L1 teams when required with root cause investigations and resolutions
- Use the best tools for the job and write our own if that's the best option
- Working closely with the architecture team to refactor or rearchitect applications to function in a cloud-native ecosystem.
“Your Skills Matter”
What do you bring?
- 6+ years working in IT and/or Enterprise Product Infrastructure Operational roles
- 2+ years working in Cloud Operations
- Developing Agile and cost-effective hosting solutions for enterprise-level applications.
- Implementing scalable, high-performance hosting solutions that leverage Azure services and offerings
- Interfacing with stakeholders to understand business and technical requirements
- Ensuring that all solutions are aligned with security, compliance, and architectural standards.
- Creating and maintaining Infrastructure as Code (IaC) scripts using tools like Terraform, GitHub and Ansible
- Strong scripting skills is a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft and Linux systems
- Azure Real-world experience with public cloud services
- Experience in supporting production systems
- Knowledge of Cloud service and operational monitoring metrics
- Azure Cloud Certifications
- Continuous service improvement mindset
“You Matter to Us”
What are our perks?
We provide unique options to fit your unique lives! Our Total Rewards Program is customizable to accommodate your needs. Our menu of flexible options includes, but is not limited to:
- Excellent healthcare options: Medical, vision, prescription dental
- Family Focus Balance: Parental leave, paid time-off and Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Security: Competitive 401(k), Company-funded Retirement Accumulation Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Program (PEG)
- Tuition Reimbursement: Continuing education for every season of your career
- Pet Insurance options: Insurance plan prescription discount program for your furry friends
- Employee Recognition Programs
- PerkSpot: Our exclusive one-stop online discount marketplace
- LiveWell: Rewarding you for living a healthy lifestyle
“What We Do Matters”
Why work for us?
At Saint-Gobain, our employees have pride in belonging to an organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust, Empowerment, Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and inclusion in all its forms while our products make the world a more beautiful, safer, and sustainable home.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.
Job Reference: USA07620