Senior Cybersecurity Developer
Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package! Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Required Skills Experience
- Exposure to UX/UI design concepts.
- Experience developing dashboards.
- Experience working with internal customers to gather requirements.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with cybersecurity or metrics.
- Good communication skills and the ability to summarize and document technical processes.
- Proficiency working in both Windows and Linux server environments.
- Strong database and SQL skills.
- Experience with Active Directory and LDAP.
- Solid understanding of the different types of code-coverage and writing Unit/Functional tests.
- 2+ years C#/.NET experience to conduct occasional code-reviews and minor updates to legacy applications until they are ported to Typescript.
- 5+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Typescript experience.
- Basic experience with Linux server administration.
- NodeJS, Deno or other server-side JS/TS development experience.
- T-SQL and SQL Server experience.
- Experience with modern CSS techniques and front-end performance optimization.
- Java/Groovy/Gradle experience for occasional updates and debugging of Jenkins pipelines.
- Experience with TFS for reviewing legacy code and GIT for all other SCM.
- Experience working in the financial services industry – particularly in other banks.
- Full stack development experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop cybersecurity metrics dashboards and other tools to support metrics development and operation.
- Work with internal customers to gather and understand requirements.
- Function as a technical lead when needed for feature and functionality development.
- Perform code reviews and testing.
- Collaborate with a small team of developers and share development responsibilities.
- Lead computer security incident response activities for highly complex events.
- Conduct technical investigation of security related incidents and post incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Provide security consulting on large projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards.
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for highly complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security.
- Review and correlate security logs.
- Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity.
- Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives.
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including managers.
- Lead a team to achieve objectives.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.