Enjoy problem-solving, need a venue to display your creativity, and emerging technologies pique your interest; if so, Barrow Wise Consulting, LLC is for you. As a multi-disciplined leader, you understand the gifts that set you apart from everyone else. Demonstrate innovative solutions to our clients. Join Barrow Wise Consulting, LLC today.
The Azure Engineer will support Barrow Wise's NYC Department of Social Services project and perform the following duties:
- Lead teams to identify, categorize, prioritize, and analyze data and information to build cloud migration action plans and solution architectures
- Plan and execute the delivery of Centrify - Privileged Access Management (PAM) Cyber project that includes health check assessments, strategy, and implementation engagements
- Plan, manage, and coordinate OneDrive implementation for the whole agency, which conforms to HIPAA compliance and Data Security Compliance
- Design and implement advanced functions of Office 365 and/or Azure AD Premium, including security, governance, and compliance.
- Architect, design, and build Cloud solutions to business requirements by enterprise application and technology roadmaps, principles, standards, and guidelines
- Create network policies and authorization roles and defend against unauthorized access, modifications, and destruction
- Perform vulnerability and penetration tests, identify and defend against threats, and develop disaster recovery plans
- Drive improvement initiatives related to Cloud Infrastructure, On-prem servers, and Hybrid environment using creative implementation techniques, Exchange online configuration, Azure cloud configuration, MFA and Data Security policies, and using tools such as PowerShell, Active Directory Users and Computers, Azure AD Connect, Intune, Security and Compliance tools
- Work on-site in NYC
An ideal candidate has the following:
- U.S. Citizenship
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- 4 Years of experience with Cloud technologies such as Azure and Microsoft 365.
- 4 Years of demonstrated knowledge of security and compliance with regard to security best practices and HIPAA compliance
- 4 Years of experience with Intune management
- 4 Years of experience with Azure Resources Management
- 4 Years of experience with the Power Platform
- 4 Years of excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, planning, and execution skills
- 4 Years of excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to business leaders and business concepts to the IT workforce and to effectively negotiate contracts
Join the team at Barrow Wise Consulting, LLC, for a fulfilling and engaging experience! Our team is dedicated to providing innovative solutions to our clients in an ethical and diverse work environment. We offer competitive compensation packages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for growth and advancement. Barrow Wise is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LBGT are welcome to apply.
Our employees stand behind Barrow Wise's core values of integrity, quality, innovation, and diversity. We are confident that Barrow Wise's core values, business model, and team focus create positive career paths for our employees. Barrow Wise will continue to lead the industry in delivering new solutions to clients and persevere until the client is overjoyed.