Machine Learning Engineer
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Machine Learning Engineer for our client in the Retail domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position, and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 9 Months Contract
Location: Irving, TX
Role: Machine Learning Engineer
Primary Skills: TensorFlow/Keras, PyTorch
Secondary Skills: Python/ C++
Role Description: The Machine Learning Engineer must have at least 5+ years of experience.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Research, prototype, and develop software solutions to solve problems across retail
- Stay up to date with emerging technology and learn new technologies/libraries/frameworks
- Learn and partner with peers across multiple disciplines, such as computer vision, machine learning, and systems design
- Deliver on time with a high bar on quality of research, innovation and engineering
- 3+ years of experience in deep learning in at least one machine learning framework (TensorFlow/Keras, PyTorch, Caffe, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of advanced mathematics and 2+ years of experience in feature engineering, computer vision, NLP and/or recommendation engines.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with data science libraries (Pandas, Matplotlib, OpenCV etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering and building ML/data science solutions, preferably involving cloud deployments, REST APIs
- Published research on computer vision, image processing or machine learning.
- Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering/Math, or relevant experience
- Ph. D. in Computer Vision, AI, or Machine Learning
- 2+ years of experience working in Agile team environment
- 3+ years of industrial experience with at least one of the following languages: Python, C++
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 5+ years of experience
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis (No C2C)
Recruiter Name: Megha Sharma
Recruiter Phone: 972-433-6047
Equal Employment Opportunity
About the Company: