Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer
Are you experienced in the Information Technology Field looking to use your talents to make a difference?
QTC is seeking a Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer to support our growing IT team.
At QTC, Software Engineers work in an Agile Scrum environment that is innovative and self-governed. We create and apply new technologies in a team environment that is fun, creative and supportive. Best of all, the applications we create have a direct impact on the lives of our nation’s veterans!
QTC is the nation’s largest provider of disability and occupational health examination services. We are PASSIONATE about our country’s veterans, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference.
To provide high-quality, timely, and customer-focused medical examination service solutions, we honor our core values of integrity, innovation, agility, collaboration, inclusion and commitment. We celebrate diverse thinking and welcome contributions from all.
This position is located in San Dimas, CA with the potential to move to a hybrid schedule. Hours of operation are standard office hours Monday through Friday with the ability to be on call as needed.
In this rewarding role, you will:
- Perform as a subject matter expert for the delivery of Dynamics 365 configuration, custom assembly development, integration code and data migration scripts
- Perform architecture, design and development of full-lifecycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM, Canvas or Model Driven frameworks
- Utilize Tibco Cloud Integration and related Scribe tools for integration with other applications
- Architect and design state-of-the-art solutions
- Assume development lead role for large projects
- Use discretion and expert judgment to establish level of effort for development activities
- Assess new technologies relevant to company business, evaluate benefits and outline presentation of new innovations to meet business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline (Computer Science Preferred)
- At least 5-8 years of experience in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM platform, the entity model, security model, and Web services
- Extensive .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with the CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
- Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve Dynamics customization to include server-side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins
- Experience with ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Windows Communication and Workflow Foundations;
- Experience architecting business solutions based on SQL Server database, reporting and integration services (SSRIS and SSIS);
- Experience with Oracle database;
- Experience with object-oriented design and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
Pay and Benefits
Annual Salary: $125,000-$150,000
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, performance-related bonuses, health and wellness programs, student loan repayment and tuition reimbursement, paid leave and retirement. More details are available here.
The QTC pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
About the Company:
QTC Management, Inc.