Actalent's client is looking for a strong Python developer to contribute to their team creating medical devices for veterinary labs.
- Design, develop and test software in Python. Will be supporting existing code, adding and enhancing features.
- Work within Linux.
- Work with Rest APIs - knowledge of Rest API integration.
Python, Linux, software development, software testing, rest api, Embedded software, software development life cycle
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- BS degree in STEM related field - Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, etc.
- 5 - 10+ years of experience within software development. Able to develop and test their own code.
- Strong in Python and in Linux.
- Experience with Rest API
Nice to have:
- Experience with Embedded Linux is a plus
- Experience with C,C++
- Experience with Agile
- Experience with networking fundamentals
At Actalent, diversity and inclusion are a bridge towards the equity and success of our people. DE&I are embedded into our culture through:
- Hiring diverse talent
- Maintaining an inclusive environment through persistent self-reflection
- Building a culture of care, engagement, and recognition with clear outcomes
- Ensuring growth opportunities for our people
Actalent is an equal opportunity employer.About Actalent
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.
About the Company: