Technologist - Data Engineer
Keystone is a premier strategy and economics consulting firm solving the most complex challenges of competition, strategy, and intellectual property for leading technology firms and global brands. We work at the forefront of influential technology cases changing consumer behavior and regulation laws and impacting society on a global scale. Keystone brings an interdisciplinary approach, leveraging the intersection of economics, technology, and business strategy to deliver transformative ideas.
This is an entry-level position with the ability to grow quickly.
- Assist client-facing teams with big data requests and challenges by building reproducible data pipelines and analytic processes to derive value for the teams.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of data scientists, engagement managers, and consultants to identify areas of opportunity and value.
- Support the Lead Data Engineer in automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Leverage the appropriate infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and ‘big data’ technologies.
- Help create, maintain, and implement tools, libraries, and systems to increase the efficiency and scalability of the team
- Create and maintain internal facing analytics with Looker.
- Implement and document data model and architecture of Keystone’s Ops Platforms with inputs from varied teams and stakeholders
- 2-3 years experience working on data analysis, data science, ETL
- Advanced proficiency working with data analysis languages (Python, R, SQL)
- Experience with orchestration and big data tools including Airflow, Snowflake, dbt, Spark, etc.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle principles and interest in applying to a fast-paced, data-focused role.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and version control (git) preferred.
- Experience with Azure or AWS cloud services a plus
- A desire to be a part of and help grow a great team and organization
- The passion to learn, grow, and help us to improve our business
- Bachelor's degree; Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies
- Capacity to work within complex systems and large data sets
At Keystone we believe diversity matters. At every level of our firm, we seek to advance and promote diversity, foster an inclusive culture, and ensure our colleagues have a deep sense of respect and belonging. If you are interested in growing your career with colleagues from varied backgrounds and cultures, consider Keystone Strategy.