Spark Data Engineer
At The Coca-Cola Company, we are committed to creating value across the digital and physical world through an integrated ecosystem of platforms. Our digital strategy not only benefits our consumers and customers but also our organization and system. We are currently seeking a Master Data Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will be an analytical thinker, a self-learner, and capable of leading a team through proactive solution development. If you have a passion for innovation, join us at the forefront of our iconic digital transformation.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Leading the design and engineering of features and solutions related to data exploration, data transformation, data modeling, and data visualization.
- Developing well-designed, testable, efficient solutions using best software development practices.
- Designing, developing, testing, documenting, deploying, monitoring, and supporting code.
- Participating in a scrum team continuously delivering incremental high-quality code reports to production.
- Interfacing with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Providing visibility over plans and status to multiple stakeholders (IT).
- Working side by side with Architects, Product Managers Product Owners defining and supporting platforms and applications.
- Supporting, mentoring, and coaching junior engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science or related field.
- 4+ years’ experience of creating testable code reports.
- Experience with Business Intelligence Data Visualization tools like PowerBI, Tableau, Microstrategy, etc.
- Solid knowledge with relational SQL databases and non-relational databases.
- Experience with at least one of these programming languages: Python, Scala, R.
- Knowledge with Extract Transform and Load (ETL) tools.
- Experience using CI/CD tools – GitHub, GoCD, Terraform and/or Azure DevOps.
- Solid knowledge about data modeling and architecture.
- Knowledge with developing applications using public cloud, preferably Azure, specially focused in Data Services.
- Understanding of Agile Scrum, CI/CD, DevOps best practices.
- Solid understanding of Git-based version control.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Exposure to one of the following languages: Java, NodeJS, C#.
- Experience working in a multinational, distributed team, with in-house and external delivery resources.
- Working on one Agile life cycle management tool such as Jira or Azure DevOps.
What We’ll Do For You
Innovation Technology: You will have the opportunity to work with an award-winning team that is on the cutting edge of innovation.
- Exposure to World Class Leaders: You will have access to global technology leaders that will expand your network and expose you to emerging technologies and techniques.
- Agile Work Environment: We embrace agile with management that believes in removing barriers and empowering you to experiment, iterate, and innovate.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.