Senior Data Engineer
Senior Data Engineer
Available for the following offices: Latin America, Remote
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a highly-regarded IT development firm?
Well, look no further! WebCreek is currently seeking a Senior Data Engineer with over three years of experience and excellent English communication skills. This role offers a 100% remote position in Latin America.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the business to gather requirements and translate business needs into technical specifications.
- Build and maintain the Azure data platform, including the enterprise data lake and data warehouse, in alignment with our strategic objectives and organizational goals.
- Create and maintain an optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Collaborate with Cloud Solution Architects in implementing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Develop policies and implement mechanisms for data ingestion into the Azure data platform.
- Configure, validate, and implement various Azure tools, including but not limited to Databricks, Data Factory, Data Lake, Synapse Analytics, and Data Catalog as appropriate.
- Work with the Enterprise Information Management Manager and enterprise architects to define data architecture and high-level solution design.
- Actively collaborate with the business intelligence team, business teams, and project teams to understand data requirements, integration needs, constraints, and performance requirements.
- Work with Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers to understand mathematical models and optimize data solutions accordingly.
- Develop and maintain Data Lake and data warehouse schematics, layouts, architectures, and relational/non-relational databases for data access and Advanced Analytics.
What You Have
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or 3-5 years of equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge in Data Analysis, including an understanding of how data is collected, analyzed, and utilized, as well as proficiency in Data Ingestion and Orchestration from on-premises to Azure, and Data Ingestion from Azure Blob Storage to Azure SQL Data Warehouse.
- Proficiency in the following Azure services: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Analytics (USQL), Data processing in Azure, Azure DevOps CI/CD Pipelines, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Blob Storage or Azure Data Lake Store, Azure Logic App/Functions, Azure Event Hub/IoT.
- Strong expertise in Data Modeling, architecture, and storage.
- Familiarity with Power BI, including DAX, SSAS Tabular, PySpark/scripting, PowerShell, and Stream Analytics.
- Experience in Microsoft traditional data warehousing and Business Intelligence (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS).
- Exposure to Azure Services and big data processing solutions
What You’ll Gain
- Full-time, remote position in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions.
- Many excellent programs and benefits.
- In-house IT and English training and certifications.
- Flexible work environment.
- International team with opportunities to work abroad.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.
Find out more about our job opportunities: https://careers.webcreek.com/