$2,000 / Week
Creating Peace of Mind by Pioneering Safety and Security
At Allegion, we help keep the people you know and love safe and secure where they live, work and visit. With more than 30 brands, 11,000+ employees globally and products sold in 130 countries, we specialize in security around the doorway and beyond.
This position functions within Allegion’s Global Data Analytics Team. This role is strategically designed to support existing Data Warehouse Lakehouse initiatives of the Data Engineering Team. This role will be responsible for collaborating with the entire Global Data Analytics Team, designing, and rolling out technical solutions in alignment with Team Architecture Best Practices.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with Global Data Team Members to review requirements translate to ETL design and implementation.
- Understand Extract Transform and Load technical approaches and designs.
- Understand the agile approach, leveraging best practices and implementing/documenting repeatable processes.
- Coordinate with all source-system, and IT teams to ensure integration points are managed and involved.
- Perform technical validation of extracted data.
- Follow Allegion code management processes and utilize specified tools.
- Support Maintain Allegion’s Global Data Assets
What You Need to Succeed:
- Ability to execute and deliver to milestones.
- 2- 4 Years’ experience in Data Analytics.
- Be self-motivated and highly organized with good time management skills.
- Execute and deliver with agile / iterative approach.
- Work well in teams that may be globally co-located.
- Flexibility and adaptability in responsibilities as required.
- Experience working with Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Factory, or Extract-Transform-Load Tool equivalent.
- Experience working with SQL Server Databases.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field OR Technical Certification equivalent.
Allegion is a Great Place to Grow your Career if:
You're seeking a rewarding opportunity that allows you to truly help others. With thousands of employees and customers around the world, there’s plenty of room to make an impact. As our values state, “this is your business, run with it”.
You’re looking for a company that will invest in your professional development. As we grow, we want you to grow with us.
You want a culture that promotes work-life balance. Our employees enjoy generous paid time off, because at Allegion we recognize that you have a full life outside of work!
What You’ll Get from Us:
Health, dental and vision insurance coverage, helping you “be safe, be healthy”
Unlimited Paid Time Off
A commitment to your future with a 401K plan, which currently offers a 6% company match and no vesting period
Health Savings Accounts – Tax-advantaged savings account used for healthcare expenses
Flexible Spending Accounts – Tax-advantaged spending accounts for healthcare and/or dependent daycare expenses
Disability Insurance –Short-Term and Long-Term coverage, paid for by Allegion, provides income replacement for illness or injury
Life Insurance – Term life coverage with the option to purchase supplemental coverage
Voluntary Wellness Program – Simply complete wellness activities and earn up to $2,000 in rewards
Employee Discounts through Perks at Work
Community involvement and opportunities to give back so you can “serve others, not yourself”
Opportunities to leverage your unique strengths through CliftonStrengths assessment coaching
Join our team of experts today and help us make tomorrow’s world a safer place!
We Celebrate Who We Are!
Allegion is committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. Together, we embrace all differences and similarities among colleagues, as well as the differences and similarities within the relationships that we foster with customers, suppliers and the communities where we live and work. Whatever your background, experience, race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we will make sure that you have every opportunity to impress us in your application and the opportunity to give your best at work, not because we’re required to, but because it’s the right thing to do. We are also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If for any reason you cannot apply through our career site and require an accommodation or assistance, please
contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
© Allegion plc, 2023 | Block D, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
REGISTERED IN IRELAND WITH LIMITED LIABILITY REGISTERED NUMBER 527370
Allegion is an
equal opportunity and affirmative action employer
30+ days ago
Last updated 30+ days ago