Sales Enablement Manager, AWS and Azure
We are looking for a skilled and creative Sales Enablement Manager to design training programs and develop high-quality field resources in close collaboration with NVIDIA’s AWS and Azure Cloud Service Provider (CSP) partner teams. In this role, you will define, produce, manage, and measure field assets and training materials in support of CSP efforts to represent NVIDIA products, solutions, and Go To Market strategy. This role reports directly to the Sr Manager of Global Sales Enablement and plays a key role on the NVIDIA Worldwide Field Operations team. Key to your success will be using your solid understanding of sales process, business insight, adult learning, and excellent communication skills to define, develop, and influence field resources that join the power of NVIDIA’s platforms and the CSPs’ offerings.
You will collaborate with internal CSP Sales and Solutions Architect teams, as well as Product, Technical, and Marketing teams to help sales and technical field organizations at our CSPs gain and demonstrate the knowledge and skills vital to effectively position and sell NVIDIA’s solutions. You will use those cross-functional relationships to actively support NVIDIA’s CSPs with effective sales assets, sales training, technical training, and industry content all in the context of the buying and selling motions. Your attention to detail will be critical in planning, developing, and managing a large volume of programs, assets, and resources. The ideal candidate is a self-driven individual with experience in B2B technology, field enablement, learning management systems, and has successfully designed and developed field resources. Success requires great collaboration, persistence, persuasion, and extraordinary program management skills combined with a focus on results and the ability to quickly understand CSP partners’ sales and learning processes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain global ownership of NVIDIA Field Enablement strategy process for CSP-specific content —program management, documentation, curriculum development, approval processes, program goals, execution, process improvements, content lifecycle management, and collaboration with regional teams.
- Define and maintain needed toolset - align with CSPs and internal NVIDIA teams to prioritize requirements for their field organization.
- Partner with Creative teams to ensure content is aligned to NVIDIA and partner brand guidelines and product strategy.
- Apply field training experience to build impactful training for CSPs (presentations, course outlines, background material, instructional materials, quizzes).
- Lead cross-functional internal team meetings to track status of results and share CSP feedback.
- Build and run development and reporting systems to ensure that the content created for the field is optimized for effectiveness and efficiency. Use feedback to continuously improve the quality of content, format, and delivery.
What we need to see:
- 12+ years of field enablement, content marketing, sales, product marketing, business development, technical marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including savvy interviewing skills to tease knowledge from subject-matter experts and scale for the broader field teams.
- Direct experience, and success, in developing field resources. Excellent creative skills with a track record of crafting compelling sales content and engaging field training.
- Strong interpersonal skills; someone who leads by inspiring; enjoys working collaboratively, social environment; effective at building and maintaining positive relationships.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and quickly learn new concepts.
- Passion for precision and high quality in the finished product; attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, requires limited definition and supervision while multi-tasking and prioritizing across several projects and initiatives.
- A dual-minded approach: highly creative, while also relying on process, facts and data to make decisions.
- BS, or equivalent experience. Masters preferred.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- MBA or equivalent strongly preferred.
- Experience working with large CSP organizations, especially AWS and Azure.
- A history of success planning and handling complex, cross-functional projects.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most experienced and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!The base salary range is 156,000 USD - 247,250 USD. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
You will also be eligible for equity and
benefits. NVIDIA accepts applications on an ongoing basis.
30+ days ago
Last updated 30+ days ago