Junior .NET Software Developer
Noblis is helping the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) manage large and complex telecommunications and information management programs that use state of the art technologies to manage enterprise infrastructure services essential to the safe and efficient operation of the largest, safest, and most complex aviation system in the world. We are seeking smart, passionate, and motivated people to join our proven team in a challenging and rewarding work environment where you will be actively engaged at the intersection of technology and operations enhancing our nation’s aviation system.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Product Owner to understand the business value of his/her needs and collaborating with a team to translate these needs into working software.
- Working closely with the Scrum Master to improve team performance and consistently deliver quality software on time and within budget
- Willingness and ability to operate within an Agile software development environment
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in .NET Web applications.
- Using C# and .NET MVC or .NET Core, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Will interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- As a full stack developer and member of the cross-functional scrum team, the candidate should contribute to the success of the team by estimating and planning work items, providing input on requirements and UI/UX designs, developing and testing web-applications, participate in release activities, and customer support and troubleshooting
- Strive to improve yourself, team, and process through daily teamwork, communication, idea-sharing, collaboration and problem-solving
- Other responsibilities as needed to ensure customer and team success
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented principles and classical design patterns
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team on multiple tasks using Agile Scrum
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills with emphasis on self-initiation, teamwork and follow through
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are extremely important in order to effectively communicate with team members in remote offices
- Experience with SQL Server (or equivalent) and database development
- Experience working with MVC frameworks
Why work at a Noblis company?
Posted Salary Range: USD $61,600.00 - USD $107,800.00 /Yr. Equal Employment Opportunity:
Noblis is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Noblis will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com .