The client provides information technology (IT) services, including business outsourcing, infrastructure technology, and application services. The application service offered by the company includes application development, maintenance, and support. The markets served by the company are financial services and insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, government, transportation, communications, and consumer and retail industries.
Rate Range: $70/hr - $75/hr on C2C
Salary Range: $140K - $145K/Annum
- Columbus, OH / Plano, TX (Hybrid Onsite)
- Candidate should have hands-on coding and architecture experience in implementing multiple projects/platforms on server side Digital Web/Mobile platform/projects preferably in banking/investing/insurance/credit-card industry.
- Experience in cloud enablement is preferred. AWS Solution Architect Associate certified would be an advantage. Experience with implementing architectures like Service-oriented(SOA), Message-based(MOM), OLTP, microservices etc.
- Presentation soft skills
- Create Current state and Target state Architecture for Products & Services based on Domain Driven Design and Banking Product Architecture standards.
- Create Solution Architecture artifacts for Products & Services based on the business concept, goals, objectives while adhering to all regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Build innovative solutions that can help solve business and technical challenges.
- Engage with senior stakeholders across all technology lines of business.
- Foster an environment of collaboration & shared success.
- Develop a rolling multi-year roadmap aligned to Product strategy and priorities.
- Build deep & trusted relationships with the dev teams and Product partners.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or a related engineering field
- 10+ years of software & system design experience
- Good working knowledge in the following areas: AWS Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, Linux, GraphQL, Kafka, Microservices(REST, gRPC), OAuth, Oracle, Cassandra, Agile development methods, CI/CD.
- Experience in developing solutions with 3rd-party solutions, both internally and externally hosted applications
- Experience building internet scale web services/API platforms from the ground up
- Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, Enterprise design patterns, industry best practices
- Technical depth and ability to rapidly understand and communicate the impact of solutions and technology
- Experience collaborating with business representatives to understand requirements, value, prioritization and business intelligence needs
- Strong communication skills are required in this role and ability to present/review ideas and architectures in front of peers as well as to Senior Management.
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter and within a team. Comfortable in a dynamic environment with an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Join ApTask, a global leader in workforce solutions and talent acquisition services, as we shape the future of work. We offer a comprehensive suite of offerings, including staffing and recruitment services, managed services, IT consulting, and project management, providing unparalleled opportunities for professional growth and development. As a member of our dynamic team, you'll have the chance to connect businesses with top-tier professionals, optimize workforce performance, and drive success for our clients across diverse industries. If you are passionate about excellence, collaboration, and innovation, and aspire to make a meaningful impact in the world of work, come join us at ApTask and be a part of our mission to empower organizations to thrive.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Candidate Data Collection Disclaimer:
At ApTask, we prioritize safeguarding your privacy. As part of our recruitment process, certain Personally Identifiable Information (PII) may be requested by our clients for verification and application purposes. Rest assured, we strictly adhere to confidentiality standards and comply with all relevant data protection laws. Please note that we only collect the necessary information as specified by each client and do not request sensitive details during the initial stages of recruitment.
If you have any concerns or queries about your personal information, please feel free to contact our recruitment team at
About the Company: