Location: Remote US
Tools Technologies: Oracle HCM, Teradata, Azure/AWS Data services, SQL/NoSQL DBMS, Cloud data warehouse technologies (Big Query, Snowflake, Synapse)
Work with data to solve business problems. Help streamline data science workflows. work with large data sets and develop data pipelines that move data from source systems to data warehouses, data lakes, and other data storage and processing systems.
Work closely with the data science and business intelligence teams to develop data models and pipelines for research, reporting, and machine learning. Be an advocate for best practices and continued learning.
- Develop and maintain a perfect data pipeline design.
- Create the infrastructure essential for effective data extraction, conversion, and loading from a wide range of data sources utilizing SQL and Azure/AWS big data technologies.
- Create massive, complicated data sets that satisfy both functional and non-functional business objectives.
- Construct analytics solutions that utilize the data funnel to offer actionable insights into gaining new customers, improving operational effectiveness, and other crucial company performance indicators.
- Assist stakeholders, such as the Executive, Product, Data, and Design teams, with technical data-related challenges and provide for their data infrastructure requirements.
- Maintain the privacy and security of data across international borders by using several data centers and Azure/AWS regions.
- Develop data tools for the analytics and data scientist team members.
- Work with data and analytics professionals to improve the operation of data systems
- He/she should be able to fetch data from Oracle cloud using HCM extracts
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.