Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a .Net/API Developer for our client in the Banking domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position, and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Location: Charlotte, NC
Role: .Net/API Developer
Primary Skills: .Net
Role Description: The .Net/API Developer must have at least 5+ years of experience.
- Angular 7 or above
- ASP.NET MVC and API
- Advanced C# programming (LINQ, Multithreading, and object-oriented programming)
- SOLID principles
- Design patterns (Factory, repository, singleton)
Web API Services - Sr.Net/ API Developer:
- Minimum 7+ years of enterprise .NET Web Application development experience in financial institutions, preferably with major US banks.
- Full stack development using, JQuery, iFrames, HTML/CSS, .Net Core, SQL Server, MVC, C#, ADO.NET and WEB.API.
- Jira, Agile, and Kanban experience. required strong communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of SOLID principles and OOP design.
- Experience working with source control tools like TFS, GIT, or Bitbucket.
- Experience in database development creating tables, views, complex stored procedures, triggers, and performance tuning in MS SQL server DB.
Good to Have:
- Experience with Kafka and MSMQ is highly desirable.
- Angular 7 and above.
- Strong team player in an Agile environment with clear communication skills to work with Onshore/Offshore models.
- Strong API development skills Web API, SOAP, REST, and commercial frameworks like Mule.
- Must be able to lead offshore teams technically providing insight in the agile scrum model
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ IT experience.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 5+ years of experience
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis (No C2C)
Recruiter Name: Govind Paliwal
Recruiter Phone: 412.214.9573 (Ext: 2122)
Equal Employment Opportunity
About the Company: