Data Visualization Engineer (Azure/PowerBI/SQL)
TITLE: Data Visualization Engineer (Azure/PowerBI/SQL)
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $60-65 but may vary based on experience
ENGAGEMENT TYPE: Contract 6-Months
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Data Visualization Engineer will help to influence adoption and use of Azure / PowerBI as the primary BI and visualization platform, working with stakeholders and data analyst to guide on PowerBI usage and best practices, as well as work on data analytics, and data visualization delivering valuable data-driven insights, data trends, and patterns within large, complex data sets. Create dashboards and visualization that convey data insights in a meaningful way. Translate the story behind the data in an accessible way to non-technical audiences
Overview of responsibilities
- Integrate, analyze complex data and develop innovative insights from that data
- Work with business users and analysts to help identify data trends, and patterns within large, complex data sets
- Translate the story behind the data in an accessible way to non-technical audiences
- Create visually appealing and easily understandable dashboards and visualizations that convey data insights in a concise and meaningful way
- Prototype and develop advanced data-driven visualization components and interfaces that can be easily consumed by internal users as well as external customers and injured workers
- Research modern visualization and data access tools, evaluate fit for needs of the organization, facilitate, promote adoption among self service business users
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5 or more years of experience in data analytics and data visualization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a track record of delivering valuable data-driven insights.
- Expertise in data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Power BI, or similar tools.
- Understanding of data modeling and database design principles.
- Proficient in Azure, PowerBI, SQL
- Strong communication skills.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment - we cannot sponsor work visas
- Please NO Third Party Applicants
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
• Our client is a mission-driven enterprise organization providing critical products and services to workers.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus is a six-time winner of Best in Staffing for Talent Satisfaction.
- Quality process. We invest the time to understand your background and career goals. We only introduce you to opportunities that are the right fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected local companies, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. These relationships give is access to roles that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k match, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid disability and life insurance. Review our detailed benefits here.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Want to apply? Email your resume to Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.