Lead .NET Developer
Alexander Technology Group is hiring for a Lead .NET Developer for a client in Southern NH. This is a full-time opportunity with benefits.
Job Responsibilities for Lead .NET Developer:
- Utilize advanced skills in C#, C++ and ASP.NET in a global client-server environment.
- Collaborate with support teams to diagnose and resolve customer issues efficiently.
- Influence architectural decisions and system design.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document complex software solutions, following best practices and standards.
- Optimize software for speed, scalability, and compatibility, focusing on quality.
- Ensure code meets requirements and standards, while mentoring junior engineers.
- Work in an agile Scrum or Kanban team, occasionally outside normal business hours for support incidents.
- Review code for adherence to coding standards and lead cross-functional project teams.
- Create comprehensive technical documentation for software solutions.
Requirements for Lead .Net Developer:
- Experience as a Senior Software Engineer with a desire to train and coach junior engineers.
- Proficiency in API-driven ecosystems, including RESTful API development and .NET-based plugins.
- Passion for developing and releasing software regularly.
- Experience with Agile development.
- Proven track record with large-scale applications in C#, Visual Studio .NET, and Microsoft Windows technologies.
- Demonstrated expertise in AWS and cloud architecture a plus.
About the Company:
Alexander Technology Group