The ideal candidate for our Integration Engineer position has great communication skills, understands computer science fundamentals, possesses an eagerness to be part of a dynamic group of focused and creative individuals, and has a proven track record of delivering a finished product.
- Develop portable, reusable code in C, C++, C#, VB.net that is transferable across multiple products
- Full life cycle management of technically based projects
- Integrate existing libraries with internal applications for a seamless look and feel
- Ensure data flows across platforms and systems seamlessly
- Troubleshoot legacy systems and work issues to resolution
- Create issue resolution documentation, updating as necessary
- Bachelor's degree, computer science preferred
- 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft C# .Net with WPF and relational databases (MS SQL Server)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge in JSON data exchange, Web Service, and REST APIs
- Demonstrated experience in technical project management and object-oriented coding principles/practices
- Experience with QT would be advantageous
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the leading supplier of digital 2D and 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.
About the Company:
Canfield Scientific, Inc