Analytics Implemented Solutions Analyst
$69,000 - $92,000 / Year
Credit Acceptance is proud to be an award-winning company with local and national workplace recognition in multiple categories! Our world-class culture is shaped by dedicated Team Members who share a drive to succeed as professionals and together as a company. A great product, amazing people and our stable financial history have made us one of the largest used car finance companies nationally.
Our Engineering and Analytics Team Members utilize the latest technology to develop, monitor, and maintain complex practices that help optimize our success. Our Team Members value being challenged, are encouraged to express their ideas, and have the flexibility to enjoy work life balance. We build intrinsic value by partnering with all functions of our business to support their success and make strategic business decisions. We focus on professional development and continuous improvement while enjoying a casual work environment and Great Place to Work culture!
Outcomes and Activities:
- This position will work from home; occasional planned travel to an assigned Southfield, Michigan office location may be required. However, this position is permitted to work at a Southfield, Michigan office location if requested by the team member.
- Engage with Product Management and Business Analysts during all project phases of ideation, evaluation, and execution
- Participate with development and testing of Loan Servicing (Collections) processes to include new features, policies, and data in core servicing systems
- Develop, maintain, and execute test plans to validate the proper implementation of user requirements
- Develop programming to extract data from Data Warehouse as part of testing validations
- Creating best practices regarding test strategy, test library, and defect management
- Recognize upstream and downstream impacts; communicate effectively (verbally in writing)
- Develop and produce reports measuring process control measures for loan servicing system features
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to lead cross-functional meetings, asking the right questions to invoke productive outcomes
- Be self-motivated and able to perform with minimal supervision
- Act promptly and effectively when assigned tasks
- Ability to apply analytical skills to solve problems creatively
- Proactive and make recommendations as opportunities arise
- Be able to extract and manipulate large data sets
- Communicate complex information to others in a way they can understand
- Able to work a schedule that may include occasional weekends and late nights
- Work well with others in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ professional experience programming with SQL, SAS, R, Python or other applicable programming languages
- Experience leading projects that include UAT testing and monitoring of core collections system functionality
- 3+ years’ experience in call center analytics or financial services analytics
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with test automation tools
- Experience running and creating reports in an analytical tool or in a business intelligence setting
Targeted Compensation: $69,000 - $92,000 base salary + an annual bonus plan
This position is not currently open to individuals who require sponsorship now or in the future to work legally for Credit Acceptance, such as H-1b / H-4 or F-1 OPT visa holders.
Our Company Values:
To be successful in this role, Team Members need to be:
- Positive by maintaining resiliency and focusing on solutions
- Respectful by collaborating and actively listening
- Insightful by cultivating innovation, accumulating business and role specific knowledge, demonstrating self-awareness and making quality decisions
- Direct by effectively communicating and conveying courage
- Earnest by taking accountability, applying feedback and effectively planning and priority setting
- Remain compliant with our policies processes and legal guidelines
- All other duties as assigned
- Attendance as required by department
We understand that your career search may look different than others. Our hiring team wants to make sure that this would be a fit not just for us, but for you long term. If you are actively looking or starting to explore new opportunities, send us your application!
We have great details around our stats, success, history and more. We’re proud of our culture and are happy to share why – let’s talk!
Required degrees must have been earned at institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.
Credit Acceptance is dedicated to providing an inclusive environment for all. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and value a culturally diverse workforce. We believe in ensuring all team members demonstrate mutual respect for one another. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics like age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
California Residents: Please click
herefor the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) notice regarding the personal information Credit Acceptance may collect from you.
30+ days ago
Last updated 30+ days ago