We are HCLTech, one of the fastest-growing large tech companies in the world and home to 223,000+ people across 60 countries, supercharging progress through industry-leading capabilities centered around Digital, Engineering and Cloud.
The driving force behind that work, our people, are diverse, creative, and passionate, raising the bar for excellence on a regular basis. We, in turn, work hard to bring out the best in them as we strive to help them find their spark and become the best version of themselves that they can be. If all this sounds like an environment you’ll thrive in, then you’re in the right place.
We are looking for a highly talented and self- motivated Fortran Developer to join us on our journey in advancing the technological world through innovation and creativity.
5+ years Overall
Fully Remote or Onsite at location
Qualifications & Experience
Academic qualifications/Level of Education (This is a generic one based on requirement, in case there is no specific requirement we can omit this point) For Example- Preferably an undergraduate / associate level degree / diploma from an accredited institution, in Computer Science / Statistics / Applied Mathematics / EE / Electronics or, any equivalent technical field of study. Applications are also invited from candidates with major in Software Engineering / Information Technology / Management Information Systems.
Fortran, C++ Developer
- 5 to 10 years’ hands on experience in Fortran, C++ application migration to higher versions
- Experience in Compiling, building and deploying Fortan, C++ apps.
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience in Fortan and C++ across multiple platforms
- Analyze current platform & Design platform-migration solutions for Fortran, C++ applications.
- Hands-on Experience in Fortran C++ -based applications that are high-volume and low-latency.
- Build & deploy code using DevSecOps pipelines.
- Experience in production releases for cloud migration
Nice to have:
- Hands-on Experience in Perl
- Hands on experience in migrating to Tanzu platform
- Hands on experience in C, C++, Pro-C
- Hands on experience in Linux/Unix admin with Shell Scripting
- Hands on Python development
How You’ll Grow
At HCLTech, we offer continuous opportunities for you to find your spark and grow with us. We want you to be happy and satisfied with your role and to really learn what type of work sparks your brilliance the best. Throughout your time with us, we offer transparent communication with senior-level employees, learning and career development programs at every level, and opportunities to experiment in different roles or even pivot industries. We believe that you should be in control of your career with unlimited opportunities to find the role that fits you best.
Equality & Opportunity for All
Representing 165 nationalities across the globe, we pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, religion, sex, color, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, physical disability or genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with federal, state, and/or local law.
About the Company: