Master Data Management Consultancy
Master Data Management Consultancy
Would you like to use your skills and experience to contribute to the economic and social development of Latin America and the Caribbean?
The IDB INVEST, a member of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) Group, is a multilateral organization based in Washington, D.C., that is committed to the development of Latin America and the Caribbean through the private sector.
About this position:
IDB Invest is looking for a Master Data Management specialist with 3+ years of experience in the design and implementation of governance and Cloud-Native APIs for IDB Invest’s internal Master Data Management solution (Data Hub).
What you’ll do:
The main tasks and responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of IDB Invest's Master Data Management framework, including governance and procedures in coordination with appropriate members of the organizatio
- Support the implementation and maintenance of an internal reporting mechanism for intended personal data processing activities, to which business unit/process owners must adhere
- Support business units in developing risk mitigation and corrective action plans for identified privacy compliance issues.
- Continuously monitor the status and effectiveness of privacy controls across service offerings, ensuring that privacy-related key risk indicators are effectively monitored to reduce risk. Support the creation and ongoing maintenance of a catalogue of all personal data stores and processing activities, including documentation to justify collecting each set and use.
What you´ll need:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, systems analysis or a related discipline is required. Accredited certification(s) in Azure and .Net technologies is highly desired (e.g., Azure Architect, Azure Developer, C# Developer, or equivalent). Familiarity and experience implementing and supporting REST-based APIs in Production environments. Familiarity and experience implementing and supporting REST-based APIs in Production environments. Familiarity and experience implementing and supporting REST-based APIs in Production environment.
- Experience: 3+ years of experience in C#, REST+JSON, Azure Function Apps, Azure Service Bus, Azure DevOps. Working in multi-disciplinary teams, documenting requirements, designing solutions, supporting the testing and User Acceptance and deployment of the solution in the Production environment.
- Languages: You are proficient in written and verbal communication in English and in a second official language of the IDB Group (Spanish, Portuguese or French).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills. Sound business judgment, with the ability to think strategically and give practical advice by balancing business needs with risks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to work well with a diverse client base.
- .Ability to maintain proper documentation, relevant records, and archives in an orderly, and transparent fashion.
- Consanguinity: You have no family members (up to the fourth degree of consanguinity and second degree of affinity, including spouse) working at the IDB, IDB Invest, or IDB Lab.
Type of contract and duration:
- Type of contract: Consultant Full-Time.
- Length of contract: 18 months (may be extended up to 36 months total)
- Location: Washington DC.
- Responsible person: Director, Information Technology
What we offer
The IDB group provides benefits that respond to the different needs and moments of an employee’s life. These benefits include a competitive compensation package comprised of
- Leaves and vacations: 2 days per month of contract + gender- neutral parental leave.
- Health Insurance: the IDB Group provides a monthly allowance for the purchase of health insurance
- Savings plan: The IDB Group cares about your future, depending on the length of the contract, you will receive a monthly savings plan allowance.
- Assistance with relocation and visa applications for you and your family, if applicable.
- Work Schedules: Hybrid and flexible work schedules.
- Development support: We offer learning opportunities to boost your professional profile such as seminars, one-to-one professional counseling, and much more.
- Health and wellbeing: Access to our Health Services Center which provides preventive care and health education for all employees.
- Other perks: Lactation Room, Daycare Center, Gym, Bike Racks, Parking, and others.
At the IDB Group we work so everyone brings their best and authentic selves to work, willing to try new approaches without fear, and where they are accountable and rewarded for their actions.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) are at the center of our organization. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and encourage women, LGBTQ+ people, persons with disabilities, Afro-descendants, and Indigenous people to apply.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job interview process. If you are a qualified candidate with a disability, please e-mail us at email@example.com to request reasonable accommodation to complete this application.
Our Human Resources Team reviews carefully every application.
About IDB Invest
IDB Invest, a member of the IDB Group, is a multilateral development bank committed to promoting the economic development of its member countries in Latin America and the Caribbean through the private sector. IDB Invest finances sustainable companies and projects to achieve financial results and maximize economic, social, and environmental development in the region. With a portfolio of $14.1 billion in asset management and 325 clients in 25 countries, IDB Invest provides innovative financial solutions and advisory services that meet the needs of its clients in a variety of industries.