Lead Azure /.NET Developer
Lead Azure /Dot Net Developer
Work: 1221 E. Broad St. Richmond, VA 23219
Interview: Webcam and F2F
*Local Richmond, VA candidates required due to onsite requirement
*candidates must be able to work onsite 1 -2 days/week or as needed
*initial webcam interview followed by In-Person Interview required
Lead Azure with Dot Net Experience who will play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and optimizing data solutions within the Microsoft Azure cloud ecosystem.
Able to design and plan cloud infrastructure, including computing resources, storage, networking, and security components. Collaborate with other teams to design cloud-native applications and migrate existing applications to the cloud and Implement security measures to safeguard data and applications in the cloud.
- Hands-on experience in design, development and testing .NET solutions (.NET Core, MVC.NET, ASP.NET,
C#, Web Services (WCF, Web API), JQuery, T-SQL, PL/SQL, etc.) within both on-premises and cloud
- Hands-on experience with Angular / Blazor or any similar front-end technologies.
- Experience with Microservices architecture, Azure Architecture, Domain driven architecture.
- Experience with Azure native application development, Azure App Services, Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure Container instances, Kubernetes & Containers (Docker), Azure Integration Services (Logic Apps, API Management, Service Bus & Event Grid) ,Azure SQL Database, Azure Web Jobs, SQL Server IaaS, Azure
Monitoring and Application Insights
- Knowledge and experience with configuration management and automation technologies such as Azure
Devops, PowerShell, Terraform, Chef, and ARM Templates
- Collaborate with architects and other senior developers to define software architecture, making well-informed
- Experience working in agile methodology.
- Strong knowledge of implementing hybrid connectivity between Azure and on-premise systems using virtual
networks, VPN, and Express Route
- Strong scripting skills in Python
- Experience working with Azure Data factory, Azure Data Lake.
- Experience developing power BI reports
Sr. US IT Recruiter
Mayank Tiwari (MT)
InfiCareTechnologies| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
703-652-6230 Direct |
firstname.lastname@example.org| www.infiCareTech.com |
Staffing Services since 2001 NMSDC MBE Certified | The Joint Commission Certified
About the Company: